Miniatures For Sale

Friday, February 01, 2013

On Display: Dark Vengeance Angels of Redemption Librarian

He's been done for a few weeks and now I'm bogged down with color choices for the Company Master. Bah! Enough talk! Pretty pictures ahead...


 That's it! I think the yellow OSL came out nice and is a good contrast to all that blue and green. I love the color of the base which I totally stole from Muninn over at Muninn's Brush (But he'll never know-  he's knee deep in diapers! The fool has joined the rest of us breeders!)

 I may toss him up on C'MON later not sure yet, but if you see him up there feel free to vote.  I've added a bunch more blogs to the 'ol Blog roll this week so take a look. One was long overdue 'cause I love his style - Goatboy; who has an almost Blanche-esque quality to his stuff, HopeRiver's Valley (courtesy of Strictly Average) River is very talented for some one so new to the hobby and Violet Paint; whom I stumbled across over at C'MON.

Next time: some WIPs of the Company Master, something I bought from Rafal over at BloodyBeast and what I have been making in order to display more of my minis. Comments and critiques are always welcome and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.