Miniatures For Sale

Friday, August 15, 2014

On Display: NOCF Ultramarines Sniper Scouts

More pretty pics! These guys and other great minis are up for grabs by purchasing your raffle tickets for the NOCF Charity armies here. Support a great cause and win a well painted, ready to play army too!!!







Remember, you can win these minis as part of the NOCF army raffle AND you don't even have to live in the USA to win them! You can purchase your raffle tickets online and when you win they will ship the army to you ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!
~whew~ That is one awesome project done! I highly recommend helping out with next year's NOCF initiatives! It's a great way to try out something close to commission painting and a fun way to be part of something team oriented while still having your individual effort count for a lot. Projects like this really do combine the best aspects of our whole hobby :)

 Next Post: Maybe a Giant squig, some Rackham dwarves, some RT era minis or some bases.  Thanks for stopping by! Leave me questions, comments or critiques and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain!

9 comments:

  1. Great paint Zab ! Compliments .
    Cheers .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could enter to win the army. Those scouts even better in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I kept seeing the awesome units rolling in and was like, damn. I kinda wish I could try for it cause it all looks so good. Hell, those filthy exnos look amazing too!

      Delete
  3. I am sure the sniper would not take too kindly to you calling the above pretty pics. He would have preferred manly pics. ;) All kidding aside, nice work man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed this post while I was out of state - absolutely fan-freakin-tastic, man! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a labor of love. Scouts are some of my fav kits and doing it for charity makes me try that much harder!

      Delete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.