Miniatures For Sale

Friday, October 03, 2014

On Display: Aurora Chapter Space Marine

He was a fun and fast little test. If you would like to own him there will be an eBay link at the end of this post for the auction :)


 You also get this nifty magnetized display base too :)
C'MON voting link: http://www.coolminiornot.com/366379
P&P Voting link: http://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/5232
Ebay Auction link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/291254022171?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1557.l2649

Next Post: Airbrushing the display bases and minis for them. Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think in the comments and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain.

11 comments:

  1. I guess I'll just repeat myself ;) Awesome work, can't believe you did it so quickly :) I especially like the mix of colors on the armor, how they work with each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one is more shocked than I that it all worked - and came out very close to what I had in my mind from the reference material :)

      Delete
  2. Really nicely done Zab. If I wasn't a painter myself, I'd snag him :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! I just sold off all my armies and now I'm going to be doing a bunch of painting exchange and eBay minis. I like the process of doing more that the after effect of having. Also, there's that whole annoying finite amount of room thing :P

      Delete
    2. It's a pretty good idea. I keep debating selling my sisters army, as I didn't paint any of them, so I don't have the same attachment to them that I have to my orks or templars. (some of the craiglist orks I didn't paint either. Probably time to strip some of them!)

      Delete
  3. The colours are gorgeous ... pastel-like just the way I love 'em. Although the space marine wouldn't care so much for a praise ... in a fashion diva's voice ... you look gorgeous dahling! ;) Very nice work dude! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I shall dub him: Minty. The toughest of all the My little pon- um, Space Marines!

      Delete
  4. It's an excellent mini. I'm going to have to try that painting technique. How much do the DVDs run?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not sure they are available yet. I got in during the kickstarter but if you contact James or even just drop a comment on his blog he responds quite quickly. I'm sure he'll be very happy to let you know how much they will be and when they will hit main stream sales.

      Delete
  5. Very nice. I love the depth to the pastel colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am pretty happy with it too :)

      Delete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.