Miniatures For Sale

Friday, September 25, 2015

On Display: The Pretty Skull

The "client" corrected me. This isn't a candied skull at all. It's: The pretty Skull. ~sigh~ Powerless. Alright, onto the pretty pretty pictures....

Wide shots.
 For scale:
 Close ups.
 Freehand Details.
 Throw some votes and comments my way if you would be so kind :)
CMON
Putty&Paint
DeviantArt
Next Post: Work continues on that NOCF inspired diorama with all the shuriken! Thanks for checking this out, don't forget the bog roll and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain :)

6 comments:

  1. Genuinely confused here. Very interesting work though. Can you tell us what this is, or am I asking you to explain art? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya dude, I have no clue. It started out as a mexican day of the dead skull for my daughter and then as i worked on it more and more it just got a bunch of girly freehand and bright colors. Sort of became an exercise in contrast and color i guess. She loves it, so mission accomplished? Honest to God i never thought I'd ever paint a large scale girly skull o_O One of the guys from cool mini wants to do a 28mm version of this as a homage to it. I guess it is art?

      Delete
    2. Sometimes you just let your brush do the thinking John :).

      Delete
    3. Yeah actually that is eerily accurate. It was just like a painting trance!

      Delete
  2. I like it. I love art and I truly appreciate what you did here. Heck I could paint flowing cloth and have a smile on my face. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.