Miniatures For Sale

Friday, October 23, 2015

WIP: Loka Pawns Complete & Harley Begins

Looking Good! In between other projects I have been chipping away at my Loka set :) How about some closer looks?


Team Earth:
 Team Ice:
 Team Fire:
 Team Air:
 About 45 min each, not too shabby. Now, onto another cool project I did for a charity auction...
Hiya Puddin'!
 She is so small. This should go fast :)
Base done. Time to prime!
No seriously, she is so freaking tiny. How am I gonna paint her? That insert is from the blister pack she came in O_o
I'm gonna need a bigger Harley...
Excellent.

BIG NEWS! Our Local figure club (Southwestern Ontario Figure Club) will be having our first ever figure show and competition here in Toronto Nov 21st! Please come out and support us if you are in the area!!!!!
LINK!
http://www.swordandbrush.ca/

Just a quick note:
The Little Heroes Charity Fundraiser has been extended until Nov 27th! So if you thought you had missed out on it you can still get in!

Next post: Little Harley gets painted! Thanks for stopping in, hit me with some comments and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking that you enjoy doing this 'monochromatic' project tremendously. I know I definitely would. There is something calming about concentrating on a single hue and making it contrast and such. You did fine work in this regard too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I do like the monochrome work. Next I'm going to start mixing in the allied colors in the next levels and then the king and queen of each set will have limited dual colors.

      Delete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.