Miniatures For Sale

Friday, December 04, 2015

Incoming! Future Projects

After the success of my Harley Quinn bust I will be doing another. This time Steampunk Leia, for a mini exchange! More projects after the break...

My TGG rewards arrived and they are tiny! With the exception of the werewolf and 54mm heroine of course. These ladies will go fast since they are around the same size a the little Harley I did for charity a while ago. 28mm my butt -_-
And I will be doing a series of videos for a friend on CMON on how to do a table top quality mini fast! These will be very short instructional videos. I'll be using his palette to show him what can be achieved.
 Here is a quick preview of the finished product painted up in under 2 hours :)
And in more art related projects I have a 2D art project coming up with The Lady Inquisitor. It's a very limited palette. What's black and white and red all over? No. Not a nun falling down the stairs. Man, you people are horrible -_-  I'm not telling you after that. You'll just have to wait and see.
Oh! And I did a quick tee shirt for The Agent of Chaos to wear as a smock at school for art class. 30 min with the airbrush while I had it out for the Harley bust. :P

Next post: Part 1 of the video series for tabletop painting tips! Thanks for looking, check out the blog roll and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain.

6 comments:

  1. Very cool! That swordmistress turned out fantastic - looking forward to seeing what you do with the rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's always fun to do those quick easy projects in between the more involved ones to refresh and avoid burnout :)

      Delete
  2. Great work as always Zab. Looking forward to your work on the new bust and the 2D projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome looking shirt! The Agent of Chaos is one lucky gal to have a dad like you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was really just a chance fore me to play with the AB some more and practice learning the spray patterns and experiment with dilution. Win win :)

      Delete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.