Miniatures For Sale

Friday, December 18, 2015

Video: Table Top Tips Part 2 - Mid Tones & Highlights

Above is the finished mini being painted in this series of videos. Let's continue on with another short video of how to get quick table top paint jobs done!

I hope these are fairly clear and helpful. If you have any questions just let me know in the comments below :)

Next Post: Part 3 - Shades & Glazes! Hope you are linking this series, leave me some comments and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome vids, man - though they do make me realize just what a hack I am when it comes to painting. Hah!

    All joking aside, they're very informative and I' have picked up a couple tips and tricks that I'm planning on implementing on the upcoming Thousand Sons. Thanks for sharing your techniques!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you found some new tricks :) Wait, so now you'll be painting your armies even faster? I didn't think that was possible o_O

      Delete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.