Miniatures For Sale

Friday, January 08, 2016

Video: Table Top Tips Part 5 - Basing

This is the last video :) I hope you have enjoyed this series and it will help you get those shiny new minis on the table that much faster!


link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBr-o61TXus
And that is the end of the series! I hope you enjoyed it :)
Here he is in all his tabletop glory:
 Still can't decide if he is a vampire or dark elf.

Next post: I begin work on a Steampunk Princess Leia bust. Thanks for stopping by, let me know if this series was helpful and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain :)

2 comments:

  1. He's more Dark Elf to me than vampire but then again I don't see his reflection on his sword ... hmmmm. ^_^
    Thanks for sharing your hard-earned knowledge but as for getting minis on the table faster ... heck, me applying even the simplest technique = hours of work. It's like string theory in theoretical quantum physics ... can't understand it, it just is ... for me at least. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Didn't even think of the sword reflection! Clearly a vampire :)

      Delete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.