Miniatures For Sale

Friday, April 01, 2016

NOVA Open minis

I recently bought a few minis to paint up for the NOCF to auction off this year. I usually help out with the 40k charity raffle armies, but I am a bit short on time these days. So I'll be painting up the Ironstrider above as well as a few minis after the jump....

So 4 minis in 4 months. Those wolves and butterfly are The Agent of Chaos's projects, BTW. Okay, the butterfly is mine -_- Sometimes I like to paint pretty things.
I think I can do it. GW, WoK, and Malifaux should hit the spread of the meta these days. The posts will be a bit shorter while I work on these projects too. Hopefully you'll enjoy the ride and if you are going to the NOVA Open you can bid on them :)

Next post: Building the Ironstrider. Thanks for stopping by and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain :)

8 comments:

  1. I thought of you as I watched this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0hx9TO4Tao8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that one was great! so was the pop up primarches on the black library :P

      Delete
  2. great work on Green Leia by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! She got a horrible mention at the last IPMS show in Hamilton a few weeks back :)

      Delete
  3. I'm super excited to be working on the ork charity army this year! Glad to see you doing some more pieces to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and orks are right up your ally too! Have fun :) I wish i could do more this year. Stupid life getting in the way of fun -_-

      Delete
  4. Great selection Zab. They look really fun to paint.

    ReplyDelete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.