Miniatures For Sale

Friday, April 15, 2016

WIP: Bases

I bet you can guess from that pic what kind of base the Ironstrider will have...


I love base building. Always a chance to set the atmosphere or tell a little story :) Always test a new product first...
Nice! Let's get to work. Jump into the bitz box and see what sticks. Ouch!
While I have my basing supplies out I got the WoK bases done too :)

Next post: Werewolves. Thanks for visiting, let me know what you think and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain :)

9 comments:

  1. That past is sweet. You always have the coolest supplies Zab. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! Wappel would be proud of those base constructions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wapple - That reminds me i need to get some mica flakes for my next set of bases :)

      Delete
  3. Hola
    GRACIAS
    por las referencias
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) I'll get into more step by step once the painting starts.

      Delete
  4. Extremely creative Zab ... your bases are always a thing of beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.