Miniatures For Sale

Friday, April 29, 2016

WIP: Malifaux Neverborn Demon

Last one for the NOVA Open that I am prepping. Don't let the pic fool you, she is tiny. Not sure I'll be able to paint her to a level I am comfortable with auctioning, but damned if I won't try!

And of course her base.
Which will look like bubbling blood and with blobs defying gravity and skulls and such once I paint it and add heavy gloss gel and Tamyia clear red...
 Next Post: Priming and painting begins, but on what? The Ironstrider? The WoK wolves? The Neverborn Demon? Hmmm, if only there were someone who could help me decide... Oh well, I'm sure something will inspire me. Until then, remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain ;)

10 comments:

  1. Hide the imperfections with OSL mawhahahaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good call! That's a dirty trick. Another is strategically placed "blood splatter" ;)

      Delete
  2. Do the malifaux model next :-)

    I know what you mean with the slender female models. I keep.making that mistake with my iron painter entries. It's challenging to show painting skill on those smaller areas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I did start with the ironstrider as 40k is still the most popular and i may not be able to get around to the rest :(

      Delete
  3. The scale of the malifaux models is so intimidating. Especially when you are used to painting things like ork nobs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well she's about the same as that small Harley i did earlier which means she'll go fast if not well at least :)

      Delete
  4. Good luck with the the tiny model, looking forward to seeing how it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it would have slipped my notice how small she was due to the amount of details she has. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.