Miniatures For Sale

Friday, May 06, 2016

WIP: NOVA Open Auction Minis Primed

Like the title says :) There maybe some black and white images ahead...



The Ironstrider will have some fun airbrushing with some new paints i got. Should be neat - or you will hear me swear all the way over wherever you are reading this from.
 And yeah, I magnetized the head and the las/auto cannons. Gaming folks like options even on display level paint jobs :)

WoK is pretty big now and who doesn't like wolves?
 Team Jacob all the way! o_O What? Twilight was an awesome franchise - said no one, ever.

 And I might also send this little lady, but unholy crap she is tiny! Let's see how badly I screw her up first.
I have some cool plans for her base though...

So lot's to look forward to on the painting front and if you are going to NOVA you might be able to pick these up so keep watching this space!

Next post: Color, on some - or maybe all... not sure... Thanks for having a look and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain :)

17 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to seeing these painted up - Loving the demon's base in particular, that is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! me too. Sadly, recent a family emergency means that I may only be able to deliver the ironstrider for auction and my hobby and blogging may end up on hold for a while. I have content prepared in advance so we'll see but I can't tell right now o_O

      Delete
    2. So sorry to hear that! Hope everything resolves in the best way possible.

      Delete
    3. Thanks :) I'll find time to stick it in a post later and have a little blog based pity party. Sorry. The only coping tool I have is humor! And tears, but no one will ever know about those... aw crap. Stoopid interweb -_-

      Delete
    4. Yikes, really sorry to hear that, bud. Real Life(tm) must take precedence, hope things settle down for you and yours soon.

      Delete
  2. Very exciting! Thanks for documenting the process as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are being generous! it's just primer :P Still, glad you like it :)

      Delete
    2. Primer is exciting when you know how Zab paints. It's the ap at the beginning of the meal :)

      Delete
  3. The little lady's base looks very very promising. Looking forward to seeing you work your magic there and on her. As for Team Jacob ... ewww?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Zab, sorry to hear about your family's misfortune. Please let me know if there is any way that I can help out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) We just transferred to west park health center today from Humber river. He's in the slow duration program while they asses how his recovery will go in terms of his partial paralysis and expressive aphasia. So at least i have some time to breathe and plan what will be next - home care or assisted living, etc. We'll find our new normal :) Endure, adapt, overcome. I am just to stubborn to do any less!

      Delete
  5. Sounds like someone had a stroke? I'm sorry to hear that. The haunting words of one of my patients always come back to me: "I was prepared to die on the table, but I was not prepared to survive a stroke". Of course, it's not always that bad; there is often a partial or even good recovery. Time will tell.

    If you ever need any medical questions answered by a "dabbler" just ask.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep. My dad totally wanted a heart attack or something final. Not this crap. F it! We'll figure it out :) thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.