Miniatures For Sale

Friday, July 08, 2016

On Display: NOVA Open Ironstrider

He's done. Lascannons and Autocannons are magnetized. So are all the head options. He's painted to display quality, but has 3 coats of Dullcote so you can totally game with him too :)  More pretty pictures then?



 Magnetized options:
 And some details:
 If you are going to the NOVA Open this year you could own him - so bid big, because it's for charity!

Voting links:
CMON
P&P

 Thanks for looking :) Not sure what is next, maybe the little Malifaux demon?  Leave me any questions or comments below and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain :)

14 comments:

  1. Wow........stunning!.......I am lost for words. What a fantastic piece! I love everything about it, from the battle damage, heat staining on the guns, to the awesome heads and base. Truly a work of art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I won't lie I was pretty damn happy with it. I may even be coming around to the whole ad mech thing o_O

      Delete
  3. Great job. A wonderful model with a gritty paint job. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flawless. One of the best striders I've seen! So many compliments to give, I'll save some for in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, i guess the fun i had with it kinda shows huh?

      Delete
  5. Fantastic job, the weathering, metalics, light effects, the base - everything is really great and fits the model perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely spectacular, man - that is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome awesome work Zab. Did I say awesome? I meant awesome. Wow awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.