Miniatures For Sale

Friday, August 12, 2016

WIP: TMNT 1/72 Scale

Got distracted by a just for fun contest on CMON. Heroes and Villans. These guys are tiny, like 1/72...


Teenage mutant ninja turtles...
Teenage mutant ninja turtles...
Teenage mutant ninja turtles...
Heroes in a half shell - turtle power!

I'm good. I'm good.

Pics then?

Placement...

Fixing ninja weapons at 1/72 scale -_- not easy.


Primed and ready!

Next post: Turtles or Nekima? Not sure.

Thanks for stopping by and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain :)

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Love the composition, and can't wait to see the finished project - heroes on the half shell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heroes in a half shell! TURTLE POWER!

    Are you shrinking? You keep getting smaller and smaller models!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda, just my free time is shrinking. The smaller the model the quicker it paints up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda like the look of the primed models. It reminds me of all the black and white TMNT comics I read back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there was a brief idea to do them full one comic book B&W. I still made all their masks red like the old school comics :)

      Delete
  5. These guys look cute ... and your base concept and execution so far ... wow.

    ReplyDelete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.