Miniatures For Sale

Friday, September 30, 2016

WIP: Nekima Base

 Okay this will go fast too. Easy way to do skulls fast? Zenithal prime and then glaze with colors above ;)



Quick and dirty wet on wet blending on the stone with these colors...

and A LOT OF CONTRAST for the blood FX...

Supplies for blood FX.

She has some kind of black blood rule and I thought this was a cool way to represent it...

 Now various finishes to give some interest at this scale - which will make her super hard to photo later (Zab, you idiot).

Wow that is a terrible desktop picture o_O

Next Post: Display pics so you can see what she looks like. Not my best work but hell in a hand basket she was petite. Now I'm second guessing all my TGG girlies. Oh well, thanks for following along, let me know what you think below and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain :)

8 comments:

  1. That really turned out looking amazing - the base really helps the whole model pop, really cool composition. Awesome work all around, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to take a double take between the pictures as I was like, oh that black and white base is kind of interesting for her... oh what? look at that bloody base! She looks incredible, great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! High contrast + tamyia clears = easy fx ;)

      Delete
  3. That's a lot of work going into the base. Puts my lazy drybrush and leave it technique to utter shame. XD :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it was less effort than i thought. Thank the Gods because I was having nightmares leading up to it!

      Delete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.