Miniatures For Sale

Friday, October 14, 2016

WIP: Just What's In The Box

Nekima was a bitch. Time to have some fun! I picked up these a while ago. Decided to have some fun with the paint set....



Challenge: 3hrs and only the paints and brush in the box. Why yes, yes I have snapped.

Pfft. No. I can do better than a basecoat and wash...

Better. Onto the metals and black...

 I'll stop here. About 1 hour in.

So how do you think this will turn out with such a limited palette?

Next Post: Gold, leather, white and basing.

Thanks for clicking. Let me know what you think in the comments and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain :)

4 comments:

  1. RAW! I think the old less is more mate. They will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Space Marines!!! My very first painted minis.
    And limited palettes are the true measure of an artist skill level of which yours is way up there. Anybody can paint with lots of colours and look good. :)

    ReplyDelete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.