Miniatures For Sale

Friday, November 11, 2016

WIP: The Experiment Continues, With Some Fail

Nice pic, so full of hope and wonder - before all the fail -_- I'm cool. I'm cool. Anyway...

Where were we? Base colors I think...

Metals.

Ship prow.

 Ground work.
Okay, Let's see if hatching or cross hatching will work...
...
No -_- At least not at this scale... so there may be another attempt in the future. A bigger attempt ;)

Next post we return to the Helion Rain vignette from a few years back! Thanks for coming along on the experiment and remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain :)

PS- Thank you to all our Veterans out there today :) I don't know what war is and I will likely never have to because of your service and sacrifice. I'm grateful.

5 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha I love it, Im cool too! really I am!
    Yeah I like the comic book idea, maybe softer? or on a bigger mini like you say :)

    Lest we forget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad they were poorly cast spares. If they were you likely would have heard my screams of rage all the way over there o_O Definitely a larger scale like 75mm and up, might work really well on those large anime style kits!

      Delete
  2. I noticed a Vallejo Model Color Vedigris Glaze and the Games Workshop equivalent on your workstation. Which in your opinion works better? I was toying with the idea of getting the Vallejo one but I already have the GW one so I don't know if the Vallejo one is better enough to warrant getting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only got the vallejo stuff because i like the color and mix it with others. I don't actually use it weather with. I think it's too light for that :)

      Delete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.