Miniatures For Sale

Friday, February 03, 2017

Spring Cleaning: Items for Sale

I've lost count of the number of time this has happened to me! Yes. Yes I do vacuum in a summer dress and hosiery. Don't you? ANYWAY.... My display cabinet is full of minis and I need room for future projects so the following items are going up for sale!


Chibi Succubus; Vandella

Limited Edition Xmas mini

Second War for Armageddon Vignette

Vampirella  SOLD

What would Will do?

TMNT

Nekima

Helion Rain

Zouave

Keep an eye out for a page at the top of the blog labelled as Minis For Sale for more information on pricing, payment and shipping.

Speaking of things to buy, get your copy of The Golden D6- issue 10. I have a few pieces in there this month and I am always on the look out for hobby mags you can download after having to clean out my dad's house after his stroke o_O So many Model Aircraft mags *twitch*twitch* I'll be adding The Golden D6 to my list of great digital hobby mags! Here is a link to issue 10: https://www.gd6mag.com/shop/the-golden-d6-issue-10/

Thanks for stopping by, leave any questions, comments or concerns below and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain ;)

11 comments:

  1. I see Vampirella sold instantly. Hope she went t a good home! Are you throwing these up on ebay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the page at the top next to the home button has the eBay links :)

      Delete
  2. Ah I see it now! In case anyone misses that one, here it is in the comments too :)
    http://www.ebay.ca/sch/sgtzab/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! i should probably have added it to the post somewhere! D'oh!

      Delete
    2. I threw it up on the twitters to get you some more traction as well!

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I should really get back on social media, but i feel better since leaving o_O I wonder if that's weird.

      Delete
    4. It's not weird. Social media can be a life suck. Especially lately. I have 4x the # of people blocked on twitter then I actually follow, just to keep the stream full of mini's. It's a job basically!

      Delete
  3. Good luck on the sale Zab. I really must do some selling of my own as the increasing amounts of painted minis piling up means less shelf space ... well for more minis. XD

    I know I sound like a dinosaur when I ask this but is eBay a good platform to sell painted minis. How much do you usually sell them for (i.e. multiples of what from the base mini cost)? And is there a resource site for first time ebay sellers to learn how?

    Sorry for the multitude of questions. Answer them ONLY if you are free to do so. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love a self sustaining hobby ;) ebay is okay. They take a cut and paypal will hold your funds until the sale clears in good standing and you build a better rep. better rep = faster payment. there is a lot of "pro painted" garbage for your stuff to get lost in so have good pictures. depending on how good my paint job is and how popular/rare the minis are I tailor what i charge for each. Don't be temped to under sell your art. at the same time you should be willing to drop the price if it isn't moving. for gaming level stuff i generally take the price of the kit and add 50% because my table top standard is pretty high. don't offer the accept best offers option people will low ball you.

      I hope that helps :)

      Delete
    2. I'd also add, be willing to wait. I relisted something three times, eventually sold for what I wanted!

      Delete
    3. Thanks guys for the helpful advice! ^_^

      Delete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.