Miniatures For Sale

Friday, June 23, 2017

WIP: Hobby Tray

 Time to have some fun! Made a Mechanicus themed hobby tray...

Wood burning (also a few minor burns to my hands)...
That prayer on the back? Part of it is burned around the rim on the front - in binary!
Yep. Imma Nerd :P
Sealed with 3 coats of gloss...
This is for sale on my eBay store with some of my other items at a summer discount ;)

Next Post: I try gouache on some TMNT minis o_O Hope it tuns out better than my failed cross hatching experiment!

Anyway, thanks for looking and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain!

7 comments:

  1. I think you'll find it's no longer for sale on your eBay store. ;)

    Freakin' sweet, man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! I look forward to getting it - it'll go well with the Zhao Arkkad Mechanicum I'm working on in the background...

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the sale ... it was a sale right? Looks sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, man it went fast! Folks love mechcanicus stuff!Reminds me i still want o paint up a unit of rust stalkers they may be the only mech unit i absolutely love the look of. Soo scary!

      Delete
  3. Good stuff man and glad it sold quickly for you. Great effort in making it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, and sometimes i need a break from the painting, but want to create something that keeps my interest in 40k alive :)

      Delete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.