So I finished texturing with Apoxie sculpt and rocks. Then, as you can see above I added some textured paint and carved out some flag stones. Let's see what else i did to make this base interesting...
I began to add those wood details that I showed you last post. Starting with the piece of wood that looked charred.
I also added some rocks, slate and sand. Next up was the roots and the rose viens to make some broken branches.
Here's a wider look.
Now it was time to add some fire!!!
I will add some more to the back of the cliff and a few other places, but I needed to stop here to let that stuff dry. It will all be a good source of OSL for the diorama ;)
Next post: More fire, a look at the tools used to make said fire plus, some priming and airbrush pre-shading on the minis. Thanks for stopping by this week! Check out the blog roll 'cause I found more cool blogs. Feel free to hit me up with questions, comments or critiques below and remember; you can't spell paint with out a little pain.